Growl for Windows on Windows 10

Ajay Singh

Apr 7, 2017, 10:14:22 AM4/7/17
to growl for windows
I just installed Growl for windows on my laptop. My Laptop had windows 10 running.

After installing, just opened the growl window and clicked on Applications tab, it shows blank page as if its not loading completely. Tried rebooting too but didnt work.

I basically want to use growl for my pidgin application.

Brian Dunnington

Apr 26, 2017, 9:59:30 AM4/26/17
to growl for windows
Applications have to register themselves with Growl. If you want to use it with Pidgin, you need to have the correct Pidgin plugin installed (there are links to a couple of option on the GfW Apps page here: http://www.growlforwindows.com/gfw/apps.aspx). Once you have the plugin installed and configured, Pidgin should register itself with Growl and then show up in Growl's Application tab.