Is it possible to disable changing settings while still getting notifications?

Michael Arnold

Nov 10, 2015, 12:50:08 PM11/10/15
to growl for windows
We use growl on many computers inside my company. However we don't want the users changing the settings themselves. We need a way to still show windows notifications without allowing the users to change Growl's own settings. Is there any way to accomplish this currently?

CT

Nov 11, 2015, 4:45:24 AM11/11/15
to growl for windows
asking them nicely? lol

IanMM

Nov 12, 2015, 3:30:20 PM11/12/15
to growl for windows
At a timethere was talk of an enterprice version of GfW, with such features available.

In it's current for GfW is made for the end user, and for the end users needs. Thus it followed that the end users always where allowed full controll over how (and if) growls are presented.