Problems growl for windows --> Prowl since a few days

Thomas Wunsch

Sep 11, 2017, 10:37:50 AM9/11/17
to growl for windows

Hello!

For some days I have problems with Growl for Windows (www.growlforwindows.com) and Prowl for IOS (www.prowlapp.com). Since when the problem exactly exists I can unfortunately not say more exactly.

Here again, an overbide about the function, which so far always worked very well. In my configuration I have nothing changed.

I have run on a Windows PC Growl for Windows. This PC is to me with certain actions to send messages to my I-Phone. This has worked very well for a very long time.

For a few days now does not work anymore. On the Windows PC, the messages to be sent are displayed correctly. In the history of Growl for Windows, the messages are displayed correctly with correct timestamps.

Also from the homepage www.prowlapp.com I can manually send messages, which I receive correctly on the I-Phone in the app.

In how far the communication between Growl and Prowl works can I in the Monent unfortunately not understand. I'm currently of the opinion that the error is there.

From the makers of Growl I have so far unfortunately no feedback to my problem received.

I would be glad about hints to correct the problem very much, as I appreciate the notification function in this way very appreciated!

Best regards

Thomas Wunsch