GOOSgaggle micro-conference, 28th March 2010, London

Nat Pryce

Mar 7, 2010, 9:29:35 AM3/7/10
to growing-object-o...@googlegroups.com
We have organised a micro-conference to discuss, explore and expand
the development process described in the book Growing Object-Oriented
Software Guided by Tests. I am very pleased to announce that Brian
Marick, one of the original signatories of the Agile Manifesto and
author of several books on testing and agile software development,
will be one of the presenters.

First the good news: it's free to attend.
But the bad news: it's on a Sunday, the 28th March 2010.

More information, venue address and map, etc. at
http://goosgaggle.eventbrite.com.

Programme
---------------

Presentations
* I Think I Finally Understand Mocks by Brian Marick
* TDD at the System Scale by Nat Pryce

Followed by Open Space discussions and Coding Dojo sessions.

Continuing with food and drink in a nearby venue (this bit is not
free, I'm afraid).

Places are limited. If you plan to attend, sign up at
http://goosgaggle.eventbrite.com.

--Nat

--
http://www.natpryce.com