We made the news!

John M. Gerber

Apr 25, 2013, 7:50:56 AM4/25/13
to growfoo...@googlegroups.com
TO:        Grow Food Amherst
FROM:  John Gerber

Check out the Home and Garden insert in today's Daily Hampshire Gazette for a nice story about us!   And please share this story with your friends by sending them this link:
http://www.growfoodamherst.org/news/
We hope to see you at the Amherst Sustainability Festival on Saturday on the Commons.  Be sure and stop by the GFA booth and say hello.  We currently have 275 members (on our way to 350).  You can help us by asking your friends and neighbors to sign up at the booth or online here:
http://www.growfoodamherst.org/members/join/
(Our next Open Steering Committee meeting will be Wednesday, May 8 at noon in Town Hall).  Join us!

Finally, check out our new recruitment poster!

jgerber.vcf