Stop by the GFA Booth on Sunday at the Hadley Asparagus Festival (and help out if you can)

1 view

John M. Gerber

May 28, 2013, 4:11:46 AM5/28/13
to growfoo...@googlegroups.com
TO:        Grow Food Amherst Members

This is just a reminder that the (free) Asparagus Festival is this Sunday!

WGBY Asparagus Festival ~ Sunday, June 2

  Seven Sisters Market Bistro &
  Long Hollow Bison Farm
  Route 9 ~ Hadley, Massachusetts
  10am-7:30pm

10am-4pm ~ Community Festival
FREE admission!

12-2pm ~ Asparagus Luncheon
Prepared by local restaurants
Ticket Required

4:30-7pm ~ Beers & Spears
Local Craft Beer Tasting
Ticket Required

For details see: http://connect.wgby.org/asparagus
For our members.....

If you are a good gardener (or just someone who likes to talk with your neighbors),
please volunteer to help out at the GFA Booth.  We need a few folks to "meet and greet"
 and sign up new members.  The open slots are:
  • 10:00am -  12:00pm - need one volunteer
  • 12:00noon - 2:00pm - need two volunteers.
To sign up, go to our volunteer sheet here.

Thanks.....