Permaculture Your Campus Conference at UMass: Events Open to the Public

John M. Gerber

Jun 19, 2013, 7:48:45 AM6/19/13

Dear "Grow Food" Communities,

The UMass Permaculture Your Campus Conference is less than a week away. We are excited to host over 75 people from 30 colleges and organizations from around the country. Participants will gather to learn why and how permaculture design is being used as the guiding framework for some of the most cutting-edge sustainability programs around the world and leave with a toolset to create positive change. For more information about the conference check out: www.umasspermacultreconference.com

As part of the conference we are opening up the following sessions to the public.

1.  Local tours of permaculture demonstration sites Sunday afternoon 6/23: free and open to the public. Click on the link for details: http://www.umasspermacultureconference.com/optional-local-garden-tours.html

2. The kick-off keynote event 6-8:30 featuring local organisations, refreshments, music by the Ephemeral String Band and Keynote by Majora Carter. You can purchase tickets with a sliding scale donation here:

3. Day rate for Tuesday. We are opening up registration for Tuesday for $150 price includes 3 meals and access to the "behind the scenes", "academic" and "open space track". To register for the day contact in...@umasspermaculture.com by Friday, June 21st by noon. Space is limited.

See you there,

Lisa DePiano
On behalf of the UMass Permaculture Your Campus Conference