You are invited to a planning meeting on Wednesday

1 view

John M. Gerber

Mar 15, 2013, 9:19:22 AM3/15/13
to growfoo...@googlegroups.com, Ciccarello, Stephanie
TO:        All Members of Grow Food Amherst
FROM:  John Gerber

First, I want to thank you for your support of our new project, Grow Food Amherst!  I've enjoyed connecting with others in town who believe that we all can all contribute in small ways to the vitality of our local food system (and have fun at the same time).

I'd like to invite you to join us and help out with one of our three major projects, the Amherst 350 Garden Challenge.  A group of your neighbors will be meeting to plan events related to the challenge on:
Wednesday, March 20
12:00 noon - 1:30pm
Amherst Town Hall
Please join us if you'd like to participate.

If you can't attend, perhaps you can help us meet our goal of 350 members by sending the following link to your friends or posting it to Facebook.
http://www.growfoodamherst.org/join/
Thanks so much for your support.

cc:    S. Ciccarello, Amherst Sustainability Coordinator

jgerber.vcf

Ciccarello, Stephanie

Mar 18, 2013, 11:54:36 AM3/18/13
to jge...@umass.edu, growfoo...@googlegroups.com

All –

The 350 Garden Challenge meeting will be held in the 1st Floor Meeting Room of Town Hall.  Hope to see you then! – Stephanie

Stephanie Ciccarello

Sustainability Coordinator

4 Boltwood Avenue

Amherst, MA 01002