Read!epub The Corrected and Updated Anarchist Cookbook BY Yogi Shan on Textbook Full Format

techgr oupss

Apr 12, 2022, 1:56:20 PM4/12/22
to groupt...@googlegroups.com

Read or Download EPUB The Corrected and Updated Anarchist Cookbook by Yogi Shan on Ipad Full Volumes.

  Read Online The Corrected and Updated Anarchist Cookbook EPUB by Yogi Shan is a great book to read and that's why I recommend reading or downloading ebook The Corrected and Updated Anarchist Cookbook for free in any format with visit the link button below.

    Read Book Here ==>  Read The Corrected and Updated Anarchist Cookbook Full Version.

The Corrected and Updated Anarchist Cookbook EPUB

    Download Book Here ==> Download The Corrected and Updated Anarchist Cookbook Full Edition.

Book Synopsis : Just like the title says, this is a reworking of the famous, but error-ridden book, "The Anarchist Cookbook" (1971).Read *all* the amazon.com reader reviews, not just the extremely negative ones. I still have 30-40% of reviewers who rate the book as 5 star or 4 star. I believe the negative reviewers are just blatant attempts to suppress this "dangerous" book from potential buyers for political reasons. This book is up to Version 2.30! Latest updated edition with meth synthesis with pseudoephedrine purified from additive, a complete re-write of the chloral hydrate synthesis, new info on govt. surveillance, psychedelic mushrooms & alcohol, amongst other changes/corrections/additions.Now with extensive information on Solvents, and how to make chloroform out of acetone and bleach.Also How to Make: tetryl HE (high explosive)picric acid HEammonium nitrate - Nitromethane HEephedrine to methamphetamine and other drug syntheses.Electronic Bugging & Telephone Wire-tapping /Police and .