READ*EPub Sex at Dawn The Prehistoric Origins of Modern Sexuality by Christopher Ryan Online New Chapters

techgr oupss

Apr 12, 2022, 10:25:49 AM4/12/22
to groupt...@googlegroups.com

Read or Download EPUB Sex at Dawn: The Prehistoric Origins of Modern Sexuality by Christopher Ryan on Kindle Full Format.

  Read Online Sex at Dawn: The Prehistoric Origins of Modern Sexuality EPUB by Christopher Ryan is a great book to read and that's why I recommend reading or downloading ebook Sex at Dawn: The Prehistoric Origins of Modern Sexuality for free in any format with visit the link button below.

    Read Book Here ==>  Read Sex at Dawn: The Prehistoric Origins of Modern Sexuality Full Pages.

Sex at Dawn: The Prehistoric Origins of Modern Sexuality EPUB

    Download Book Here ==> Download Sex at Dawn: The Prehistoric Origins of Modern Sexuality Full Format.

Book Synopsis : Since Darwin's day, we've been told that sexual monogamy comes naturally to our species. Mainstream science--as well as religious and cultural institutions--has maintained that men and women evolved in families in which a man's possessions and protection were exchanged for a woman's fertility and fidelity. But this narrative is collapsing. Fewer and fewer couples are getting married, and divorce rates keep climbing as adultery and flagging libido drag down even seemingly solid marriages.How can reality be reconciled with the accepted narrative? It can't be, according to renegade thinkers Christopher Ryan and Cacilda Jeth?. While debunking almost everything we "know" about sex, they offer a bold alternative explanation in this provocative and brilliant book.Ryan and Jeth?'s central contention is that human beings evolved in egalitarian groups that shared food, child care, and, often, sexual partners. Weaving together convergent, frequently overlooked evidence from anthropology, .