Download [EPub] My Life as an Ice Cream Sandwich By Ibi Zoboi on Mac Full Format

1 view

fishgr oupss

Apr 13, 2022, 2:34:25 PM4/13/22
to grou...@googlegroups.com

Download or Read EPUB My Life as an Ice Cream Sandwich by Ibi Zoboi on Ipad Full Volumes.

  Read Online My Life as an Ice Cream Sandwich EPUB by Ibi Zoboi is a great book to read and that's why I recommend reading or downloading ebook My Life as an Ice Cream Sandwich for free in any format with visit the link button below.

    Read Book Here ==>  Read My Life as an Ice Cream Sandwich Full Chapters.

My Life as an Ice Cream Sandwich EPUB

    Download Book Here ==> Download My Life as an Ice Cream Sandwich Full Volumes.

Book Synopsis : National Book Award-finalist Ibi Zoboi makes her middle-grade debut with an unforgettable character: Ebony-Grace Norfleet, the sci-fi-obsessed granddaughter of one of the first black engineers to integrate NASA. Set in Harlem in the early days of hip-hop, My Life as an Ice Cream Sandwich is a moving and hilarious story of girl finding a place and a voice in a world that's changing at warp speed.In the summer of 1984, 12-year-old Ebony-Grace Norfleet makes the trip from Huntsville, Alabama, to Harlem, where she'll spend a few weeks with her father while her mother deals with some trouble that's arisen for Ebony-Grace's beloved grandfather, Jeremiah. Jeremiah Norfleet is a bit of a celebrity in Huntsville, where he was one of the first black engineers to integrate NASA two decades earlier. And ever since his granddaughter came to live with him when she was little, he's nurtured her love of all things outer space and science fiction--especially Star Wars and Star Trek, both of which .