Invalid Characters in XML

Keith Richardson

Dec 15, 2012, 5:11:18 PM12/15/12
to group...@googlegroups.com
Both Washington DC (khepra-s-raw-food-juice-bar-1) and Baltimore (brett-aviation-5) have deals with a pitchHtml that contain the ASCII code 0x10 (16 in decimal).  This is the "DLE" ASCII code and is NOT valid in XML.  This is breaking the .NET XML parser.  Can you remove this from the pitchHtml ASAP and try to validate the pitchHtml in the future to only have valid text?

Keith Richardson

Jun 27, 2013, 8:45:52 AM6/27/13
to group...@googlegroups.com
It's happening again.  The API is littering the XML with 0x7 (BEL) characters, which again, are not valid in XML.  It's in various deals too, so I'm not sure what changed.  For example, in Cincinnati, it's in the announcementTitle tag for CoCo Key Water Resort, but in Cleveland, it's in the announcementTitle tag for Match.com.

Sergey Kazantsev

Jun 27, 2013, 9:20:58 AM6/27/13
to group...@googlegroups.com
I don't know whats problem there but API service doesn;t work since yesterday...... Please fix it as soon as possible..

On Saturday, December 15, 2012 5:11:18 PM UTC-5, Keith Richardson wrote:
Message has been deleted

Keith Richardson

Jun 27, 2013, 12:01:43 PM6/27/13
to group...@googlegroups.com
It looks like it's fixed now.

Sergey Kazantsev

Jun 27, 2013, 2:28:31 PM6/27/13
to group...@googlegroups.com
Yes it seems like fixed but I don't have an access to API V2 Documentation.......