Help with implementing what I need to do

Reunion Manager

Mar 15, 2012, 5:55:10 PM3/15/12
to Groupon API Forum
Hi - very newbie question here and most likely is related to my
inexperience in API's over all.

Here is what I would like to do;

I want to be able to pull and display all groupon coupons for a local
area based on the zip code stored in a mysql DB on a php coded page.

Right now I don't understand or can't find a sample completed php page
that does that.

I want to use php to echo in the zip code or city name if possible
into the correct code - which I'm not sure what it even looks like,

Anyone done something similar to this that they can share a sample
page with me that I can use as reference while trying to create my own
page ?

Thanks