Fwd: STTP:Virtual Instrumentation Using LabVIEW

Amby A K

Nov 15, 2013, 3:16:20 AM11/15/13
to groupof...@googlegroups.com, CUSAT, GEC, TCR, Jayaprakash Pavithran, CE, Perumon, indiradevikp k p, heerakaru...@yahoo.com, helen_m...@yahoo.com, jaya kumari, Ananda Resmi, CE, Thrikkarippur, Amby A K, Biju Sivathanu, Bejoy Abraham, CE, thalassery, CIT, Vadakara, Teqipcep Cep, CE, Kidangoor, RIT, Kottayam, jayalekshmi s, Naveen Nair, Suma Sekhar

Dear Friends,

Greetings from Dept. Of ECE - Government Engineering College Idukki.

We are very happy to inform you that we are organizing a TEQIP sponsored Faculty Development Programme on Virtual Instrumentation Using LabVIEW from Dec 2 to Dec6 2013.

Kindly inform your friends and colleagues working in the department of ECE, EEE and EI to attend the Faculty Development programme at Government Engineering College Idukki and utilize this opportunity.

In this regards, you can contact us through email and also refer our website.

Email: ypre...@gmail.com/ siva...@gmail.com

Web: www.gecidukki.ac.in

Accommodation and Food will be provided to the participants

 Herewith I have attached the FDP Brochure for your reference.

Kindly looking forward for your kind support

Thanking you,

With warm regards,

Co-coordinators :Mr. Premson Y/Mr.Sivakumar R

Regards
SIVAKUMAR R
Asst. Professor
Department of ECE