My thoughts are with my dear friend Brummbaer

Rasa

Mar 28, 2015, 6:38:01 PM3/28/15
to GroupMind 1 Google, GroupMind 2 Google
My thoughts are with my dear friend Brummbaer in these challenging days for him. I've been working on a new website that is not at all near ready, but Brummbaer gave me a number of his amazing graphics to use on the site, and the site also features his Where in the Universe is Timothy Leary video, so I thought I'd pass the site around, even in an unfinished state, just as a thanks and encouragement to Brummbaer. When fully up and running, DNA Spaceship will be my playground for sharing adventurous futurist thought. In the meanwhile, enjoy the preflight launch: http://www.dnaspaceship.com Do check out the Leary Timeline and Change pages.

Pelorian Digital