Fw: When Did Americans Become the Enemy?

1 view

Aaron Leitch

Sep 9, 2014, 4:24:46 AM9/9/14
to RAW GroupMind 2, globa...@yahoogroups.com, group...@yahoogroups.com, st...@pilobilus.net, jessica carpenter, Selket Arts, John Yard, Claire Noaell, GroupMind 1 Google

On Monday, September 8, 2014 4:03 PM, Brave New Films <in...@bravenew01.org> wrote:

Brave New
 Films
Dear Friend --
Armored tanks. Automatic weapons. Tear gas. In small towns across America.

When did we all become the potential target of hostile military-police aggression? When the federal government decided to spend billions getting police every toy they could possibly want.

To use against our own citizens. With no protocol or training on when such force and intimidation may be justified.

Share this video and join the fight against police militarization.

policemilitary.jpg
But now we have the chance to tell the federal government that this must stop.
Land of the free, home of the brave does not mean non-violent citizens being beaten into submission, SWAT team raiding homes on a regular basis, or armored tanks rolling through towns anytime Americans exercise their right to peaceful protest.
Thank you for your continued support of Brave New Film’s work around ending excessive militarization, both at home and abroad!
Best,
Robert Greenwald, President
Brave New Films
Brave New Films · 10510 Culver Blvd, Culver City, CA 90232, United States
This email was sent to khep...@yahoo.com. To stop receiving emails, click here.
You can also keep up with Brave New Films on Twitter or Facebook.
Created with NationBuilder, the essential toolkit for leaders.