Clint Curtis Story about Valdosta "suicide"

Aaron Leitch

Jan 14, 2010, 11:31:19 AM1/14/10
to RAW GroupMind 2, group...@yahoogroups.com, globa...@yahoogroups.com, Selket Arts, jessica, John Yard, Brenda Diane

--- On Thu, 1/14/10, Steve Kinney <st...@pilobilus.net> wrote:

From: Steve Kinney <st...@pilobilus.net>
Subject: Fw: PLEASE READ:Relates to our film Clint Curtis Story about Valdosta "suicide"

FYI from a friend in GA.   David N.

This is from the fellow who is heading up the voting machine ( Diebold ) investigation in our state and is a plaintiff in the law suit about our non-verifiable voting.  It is very courageous of him to continue to fight for us voters and he is scared for his life.

Jan 14, 2010, 11:31:50 AM1/14/10
to RAW GroupMind 2, group...@yahoogroups.com, globa...@yahoogroups.com, Selket Arts, jessica, John Yard, Brenda Diane