Group4Bioinformatics is Frozen, You are welcome to join BioStar

Fred

Apr 13, 2010, 3:28:35 PM4/13/10
to Group-4-Bioinformatics
On April 13th 2010 this Google groups has been frozen and no more post
are allowed.
If you have bioinformatics question I encourage you to use BioStar :
http://biostar.stackexchange.com/.
You will find nice people that will be happy to answer your
Bioinformatics realted question in order to solve your question.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Hope to see you soon on BioStar : http://biostar.stackexchange.com/.
Fred

Giovanni Marco Dall'Olio

Apr 13, 2010, 4:42:13 PM4/13/10
to group4bioi...@googlegroups.com
thanks, I think it is a good idea to converge all the efforts on the same place.

> --
> Related website :  www.bioinformatics.fr

Giovanni Dall'Olio, phd student
Department of Biologia Evolutiva at CEXS-UPF (Barcelona, Spain)

My blog on bioinformatics: http://bioinfoblog.it