Looking for "NCBI Blast" parser in php

Fred

Oct 19, 2009, 3:53:16 AM10/19/09
to Group-4-Bioinformatics
Hello,

Does any of you have php script that could parse NCBI Blast result
file.

Thanks in advance,

Fred

yvan

Oct 19, 2009, 4:02:32 AM10/19/09
to group4bioi...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I did using expat and the xml blast result output. As soon as I found
the php script (long time ago), I will send it to you if you are interested.
cheers,
yvan

Fred

Oct 19, 2009, 4:10:42 AM10/19/09
to Group-4-Bioinformatics
Yvan,

Thanks a lot for the quick response. I am definitely interested in
haveing a look at your script.
Thanks in advance,

Fred

Andres Pinzon

Oct 19, 2009, 11:28:31 AM10/19/09
to group4bioi...@googlegroups.com
HI,
I wrote one, but parses the XML NCBI-BLAST output.
You can find it here:

http://bioinf.uniandes.edu.co/bxml.php

Let me know if it helps.

Best,
--
Andrés Pinzón
Bioinformática

Fred

Oct 19, 2009, 5:03:33 PM10/19/09
to Group-4-Bioinformatics
Thanks again Yvan and Andrès for your help.
Since I have two remaining invitation in order to test Google Wave,
just let me know if you are interested.

Thanks again,

Fred

zenith.office

Oct 19, 2009, 8:07:16 PM10/19/09
to group4bioi...@googlegroups.com, frederi...@gmail.com
can I get one invition for google wave..................?
I was waiting for it for a long time

Regards,
Zenith M.

Fred

Oct 21, 2009, 2:38:15 AM10/21/09
to Group-4-Bioinformatics
Sorry but I have a limited amount of invitation so I keep them
restricted to the very active member of the group like Andres.
But be patient I am sure Google will release more invitations soon.
Cheers,

Fred