PROBLEM IN TRANSLATION IN NUMERICAL TRANSPORT MODELLING

praveen kumar

Sep 19, 2022, 10:04:28 AM9/19/22
to Groundwater Assessment and Modelling
Hi All...
I am facing a problem  during the translation process in  transport Numerical modeling. i am importing the 3 layer having elevation value mention below
Ground_ 253 to 218(max to min), 2nd layer elevation value- 223 to 188, 3rd layer- 193 to 158
I am trying to Simulate in steady state condition . I have also try after increase the initial head value  , but the  same error is displayed again. error screenshot is attached herewith for your reference .Kindly have a look  and resolve this issue .
Thanks is Advance....
PROBLEM IN TRANSLATION IN NUMERICAL TRANSPORT MODELLING.jpg

sangeeta Agarwal

Nov 6, 2022, 11:42:33 PM11/6/22
to groun...@googlegroups.com
DearPraveen
  PLZ call me in the day time, and we will discuss the same.
Dr. Sangeeta Agarwal
Associate Professor
Dept of Chemistry
S.S.V College Hapur.