Grouply - Ground Water Modelling

C. P. Kumar

Jun 11, 2010, 12:52:54 AM6/11/10
to Groundwater Assessment and Modelling
You are invited to join "Grouply - Ground Water Modelling" - a
discussion group related to ground water modelling and analysis. This
group is a forum for the communication of all aspects of ground water
modelling including technical discussions; announcement of new public
domain and commercial softwares; calls for abstracts and papers;
conference and workshop announcements; and summaries of research
results, recent publications, and case studies.

To join this group, please visit the link http://gwmodelling.grouply.com/

Have a nice day !!!

Melkamu Amare

Jun 13, 2010, 9:10:24 PM6/13/10
to groun...@googlegroups.com
My Name is Melkamu Amare, Water Resources Engineer by profession and training! I am interested to be part of this group! pls accept my request kindly!
regards
Melkamu A

Melkamu A

mahima horta

Oct 25, 2018, 7:56:33 AM10/25/18
to Groundwater Assessment and Modelling
Hello sir,
I want to join this group, but it seems that the link is broken. Can you please re-direct me ?
Thank you.

C. P. Kumar

Oct 25, 2018, 8:29:01 AM10/25/18
to Groundwater Assessment and Modelling
Grouply is no more active. You may like to join Yahoo! group on Ground Water Modelling at  https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/gwmodel/info

C. P. Kumar

Melkamu Amare ARAGIE

Oct 25, 2018, 9:15:15 AM10/25/18
to groun...@googlegroups.com
Thanks! I will be active in the group to contribute the most I can!
regards
Engineer Melkamu Amare ARAGIE
GM, Owner and Founder at:
 Amare & Families Consulting Engineers (ABCE) PLC
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia