Reminder: Positive book review for "Hydrology and Water Resources" ebook

C. P. Kumar

Apr 6, 2023, 12:40:53 PM4/6/23
to coa...@googlegroups.com, groun...@googlegroups.com, hydr...@googlegroups.com, indian-h...@googlegroups.com, mod...@googlegroups.com, water-r...@googlegroups.com
Dear Group Members,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing this email as a friendly reminder for those who have received the complementary soft copy of my book "Hydrology and Water Resources: A Comprehensive Questions and Answers Guide." As a reminder, the soft copy was sent to all those who confirmed their willingness to make a positive review of the book. I am grateful for your interest in the book and your willingness to support me by posting a positive review.

However, I have noticed that some members have received the soft copy without confirming their willingness to make a review. As a reminder, the offer of a free soft copy is only valid for those who agree to make a positive review. Therefore, I kindly request all those who have received the soft copy without confirming their willingness to make a review to either confirm their willingness to make a review or to delete the soft copy from their devices.

For those who have confirmed their willingness to make a review, I kindly request that you submit your review at the earliest without fail. Your review will be invaluable in helping me reach a wider audience and share the knowledge on the subject of hydrology and water resources.

Once again, I would like to thank you for your interest in my book and for your willingness to support me. I have included the links to the book on Amazon, Pothi, Kobo, and Barnes and Noble, in case any of you wish to purchase a hard copy of the book or leave a review on any of these platforms.

Amazon.com (Paperback): https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C1J358ZG

Thank you again for your support.

Best regards,
C. P. Kumar

Melkamu Amare ARAGIE

Apr 7, 2023, 2:48:42 AM4/7/23
to groun...@googlegroups.com
This is my confirmation for the second time, can you send me the pdf
Engineer Melkamu Amare ARAGIE
GM, Owner and Founder at:
 Amare & Families Consulting Engineers (ABCE) PLC
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia