Book Review Still Awaited

C. P. Kumar

Apr 12, 2023, 12:28:05 PM4/12/23
to coa...@googlegroups.com, groun...@googlegroups.com, hydr...@googlegroups.com, indian-h...@googlegroups.com, mod...@googlegroups.com, water-r...@googlegroups.com
Dear Members,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to remind those of you who have received a complimentary soft copy of my recent book, "Hydrology and Water Resources: A Comprehensive Questions and Answers Guide," to kindly provide a review on the designated websites as per our agreement.

I have received numerous requests for the soft copy and have duly shared it with many of you who agreed to write a review. However, I am still awaiting reviews from some of you. Your feedback is crucial to me as an author, and I would greatly appreciate it if you could take a few minutes to share your thoughts on the following websites:

I value your feedback and reviews, and it will greatly assist me in reaching a wider audience. Kindly consider sharing your thoughts on the above websites as soon as possible.

Thank you for your support, and I look forward to receiving your reviews soon.

Best regards,
C. P. Kumar