Intro to Groovy

Doug Sabers

Sep 17, 2014, 8:12:00 PM9/17/14
to groo...@googlegroups.com
The Gr8Ladies (http://gr8ladies.org)  have started a new user group and their first meeting is October 6th. It will be located at the ReachLocal office (the second floor of same building we have GUM in). Their first topic is an Intro to Groovy, the Eventbrite registration is http://www.eventbrite.com/e/gr8ladies-monthly-meetup-registration-12785972187

I hope this event will fill a huge void that GUM has had a hard time reaching out to, the Groovy newcomer.

Everyone is welcome to attend. I have been to a Gr8Ladies workshop day, and they do a great job.

erickinsella

Sep 18, 2014, 5:36:03 PM9/18/14
to groo...@googlegroups.com
Is there an emoji for 2 thumbs way up? This is great to hear. Keep up the good work Gr8 Ladies.