Grails help needed for non profit website

Ian Osborne

Apr 28, 2015, 3:38:32 PM4/28/15
to groo...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I need help! My wife's non-profit organization www.bwlap.org was fortunate enough to have The Nerdery's help in creating their website for them during a project drive for non profits. They used Grails to develop the website.

Unfortunately, she is having issues updating her website due to an outdated installation instance on a local machine in her office, she is stuck leaving an old computer with an old browser installed as a dedicated website editor.

The Nerdery when asked for help, pretty much told me they do the design and cut ties. I am shocked that while I have read Grails is amazing, that a non profit would be left with something other than a simple Wordpress editor to change their website if they wouldn't be provided with limited support without an in house IT resource.  Any advice is welcome.

I'm not sure why she needs an updated client side editor for grails as I'm not familiar with it at all and my research has yielded nothing. Google brought me here to this group. BWLAP is located in Minneapolis.

If you can help this small non profit, please email ra...@bwlap.org