dev.Objective() 2015 Call for Speakers is still open!

Emily Meyer

Jan 20, 2015, 1:53:28 PM1/20/15
to groo...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone!

I'm posting to let you know that the dev.Objective() call for speakers deadline has been extended, and I would like to invite anyone interested to submit topics.

dev.Objective() is a local conference that previously focused on a single language. This year we decided to rebrand to better reflect the variety of topics. We have had numerous Groovy topics in the past and they have been very well received.

For more information, or to submit a topic, please visit http://engage.devobjective.com/

Thanks, and I hope to see you guys at the February meeting (maybe at dev.Objective() as well)!
Emily Meyer