Please check the requirement given below and if you are interested send me the details below.
Please fill the below information:
Name (Full Name):
Visa Status :
Title: Java Developer
Location: Horsham, PA
Duration: 6 to 12 month contract
Interview Process: Technical phone screen followed by a face-to-face personal interview
Additional Information: End to End Java Development with strong Angular .JS experience
· Analyze, design, code, test and deploy new features/modules for a large Java order management application with integration to SharePoint, SAP/Crystal reports and various other internal applications.
· Administer and support production application. Troubleshoot and resolve occasional production issues.
· Write test scripts and unit/system test new features of the application.
· Interface with other teams for database, LDAP, Crystal reports, server/OS and network support.
· Create and maintain operational, configuration, and/or other technical documentation.
· Manage time effectively to meet defined timelines.
· 5+ years of work experience developing in Java (full stack)
· 5+ years of work experience writing queries with relational databases, data models and MS SQL (or similar)
· 3+ years of work experience developing web services using REST
· 3+ years of work experience developing with JSF, Spring framework and Hibernate
· 1+ years of work experience developing with AngularJS, Jquery, Html5, CSS3
· Experience administering and monitoring Java applications on Windows, w/ JBoss and/or Tomcat application servers
· Experience with IDEs (Eclipse, IntelliJ), build, testing, version control and bug tracking tools
· Experience supporting a production application within a defined SDLC
· Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and problem solving skills
· Strong testing skills and experience writing test scripts
· Willingness and determination to learn and think independently
· Strong leadership and organization skills
· Proficient with MS Office and Visio
· Experience integrating Java applications w/ Active Directory or other LDAP is a plus
· Experience performance testing/tuning Java applications is a plus
· Experience with document/content management systems is a plus
· Experience within an Agile project environment is a plus
· Experience working within Architecture, Engineering or Construction industries is a plus
Thanks and Regards:
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list Click Here to Remove from the mailing list.
Name (Full Name): Jonny Freakin Awesome
Current Location: N/A
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "Groovy Users of Minnesota" group.
To post to this group, send email to groo...@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to groovymn-u...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/groovymn?hl=en
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Groovy Users of Minnesota" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to groovymn+u...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.