October Meetup

erickinsella

Sep 16, 2014, 4:51:31 PM9/16/14
to groo...@googlegroups.com
We're trying to get out ahead of it a little bit as we are thinking of having a hands on "Hack Night" (for lack of a better term) during the October Meetup.
We've done a few of these in the past and they work best if at least a few people have open source projects / plugins / websites in mind before hand that they want to wok on.
So we're asking for suggestions. Let's hear what you got?

Cheers,
Eric

erickinsella

Sep 18, 2014, 5:34:07 PM9/18/14
to groo...@googlegroups.com

Doug Sabers

Sep 18, 2014, 8:02:16 PM9/18/14
to groo...@googlegroups.com
There are some improvements that could be made to the Call for Papers app that Gr8Conf uses. I will come up with a list of things we could do. I would also like to hear some suggestions from speakers that have used the app and see what improvements they would like to see.

Also, if anyone has interest in front end work, the Gr8Conf front end is written in Angular and could use some love. The mobile experience is not very good right now.

Doug

erickinsella

Oct 6, 2014, 10:51:57 AM10/6/14
to groo...@googlegroups.com