Immediate Urgent Need Java Developer (Richfield, MN) for 12 + Months Contra

Javeed imran khan

Oct 29, 2015, 3:42:41 PM10/29/15
to ja...@globalwebmaster.us

Please share the profile with ja...@globalwebmaster.us

Hello Every one,

Hope you are doing great.

We have new job opportunity with our client. I am sending the job description for your review so please go through that and reply with your/consultation resume with contact details. I will highly appreciate if you can send ASAP.

VERY URGENT AND IMMEDIATE NEED

Job Title               :               Java Developer

Location               :               Richfield, MN  (ONLY LOCAL)

Duration              :               12 + Months Contracts

Interview            :               Skype / Phone

Per the Hiring Manager, candidate must also have the following experience:

Would like to see some server-related experience - linux, chef/saltstack/puppet, cloud-related or VM (AWS/openstack/vagrant) experience.

Other dev skills: grails/rails, continuous integration(jenkins/hudson)

Release Comments:

Special Notes from Hiring Manager:

• Thoughtful answers to the pre-interview questions. I want the candidate to express that they understand what they’re answering instead of just pasting a canned response off the internet.

• Clear experience and emphasis with software testing.

Experience with Java/Spring and Groovy/Grails.

Please let me know if you will be able to assist me with this requirement. The template that is included in this email must also be returned to me in order for me to submit your consultant to the open position.

Business Overview:

Tell me about your department:

This department is responsible for developing bestbuy.com, which includes many teams providing services and frontend applications.  All teams run an agile process and are highly collaborative.

Project Description:

In this position you will be a critical member of a team that provides support to development teams through process automation. The main responsibility of the team is building an internal platform as a service (PAAS) to launch and maintain bestbuy.com test environments in an internal cloud.  The PAAS is written in groovy using the grails framework and relies on chef for server initialization. The team also lends its expertise to development teams to come up with efficient and maintainable build and deployment processes. You will be expected to write highly maintainable code with a focus on unit testing. You will be expected to be highly collaborative with the other team members and discuss ideas and design directions.

Position Overview:

What would a normal day for this position look like??

80% of the time actually doing the developing

The remainder of the day is Iteration Planning, Retrospectives, Showcases, Design Sessions

Skills Overview:

What are they MUST have skills and technologies that you are looking for in a candidate?

Required Experience

At least five years of relevant systems software engineering experience

Java

Spring

Maven

Unit Testing and Mocking

High comfort level with Unix

Object Oriented Programming and Service Oriented Architecture design

Jenkins

Preferred Experience

Groovy

Grails

Chef

Testing with Spock

Test Driven Development (TDD)

Experience with large-scale distributed systems and web oriented architectures

Warm Regards,

Javeed Khan

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Global Webmaster Inc.