grails dependency resolution using ivy fails with case differences

Bill Turner

Jul 16, 2014, 4:55:45 PM7/16/14
to groo...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for cross-posting but I am not getting any love on SO. I am unsure whether this is a Grails problem or an Ivy problem - I suspect the latter - but am hoping someone here can provide some suggestions. Here is my posting: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/24703879/ivy-resolution-error-on-case-differences. None of us here knows Ivy very well.  It doesn't seem logical that using a chained resolver would cause resolution to fail.

I presume answers will be provide on SO.

Thanks for any you can provide.

Richard Elsberry

Apr 2, 2015, 7:37:08 PM4/2/15
to groo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bill,

It's been quite a while. We need to catch up. Love to hear the Dad stories.

Also, do you mind if I use you as a reference for a position I'm applying for?

Richard

Bill Turner

Apr 2, 2015, 8:43:32 PM4/2/15
to groovymn

Us to both, assuming the first means let's set a date .

Will Buck

Apr 2, 2015, 8:46:08 PM4/2/15
to groovymn
Hey guys, hate to break up the love, but maybe the whole group doesn't need replying? ;)