May Meeting

1 view

Nick

Apr 24, 2009, 6:26:52 AM4/24/09
to Groovy Sydney
Hi All,

I won't be able to organise a meeting for April, but if anybody else
is interested in organising it then please go ahead.

The May meeting is in the progress of being organised. We will have
Graeme Rocher - one of the creators of Grails - give a webinar at our
May meeting.

I would also like to send out a request for presenters to follow
Graeme's webinar. If you have been doing anything interesting with
Groovy or Grails, then please consider presenting at the next meeting.

The meeting will be held on Wednesday 27/5/2009. Please respond in
this thread if you will be attending the May meeting.

Kind regards,

Nick.

Alex Wei

Apr 24, 2009, 6:51:31 AM4/24/09
to groovy...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nick,
Thanks for organising Graeme's webinar.
Looking forward to it.
Cheers,
Alex

Nick

May 24, 2009, 8:21:40 AM5/24/09
to Groovy Sydney
Hi All,

We are scheduled to have Graeme Rocher present a webinar at the Groovy
Group this Wednesday 27/5/2009. I still need to work out with him the
exact time his presentation will begin. Nevertheless we can still
kick off the meeting with food and beers around 6:15.

Please reply to this thread so that I can work out numbers for
catering.

Also if you have something Groovy related to share with the group then
please let me know. I still have not found any volunteers for
lightning talks.

Cheers,
Nick.

gianny...@ensta.org

May 24, 2009, 5:49:07 PM5/24/09
to Groovy Sydney
Hi Nick,

Thanks for arranging this session. I will be here.

Cheers,
Gianny

Lee Butts

May 24, 2009, 7:02:31 PM5/24/09
to groovy...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nick,

will the webinar be recorded at all? I'd be keen to watch it but have other committments Wed night.

cheers

Lee

Alex Wei

May 25, 2009, 1:53:47 AM5/25/09