Fwd: [groovygrailsqld] Australia/NZ Gr8 Contributors

1 view

Steve Dalton

Sep 28, 2009, 5:21:40 PM9/28/09
to groovy...@googlegroups.com
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Steve Dalton <st...@refactor.com.au>
Date: Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 7:05 AM
Subject: [groovygrailsqld] Australia/NZ Gr8 Contributors
To: groovygrai...@meetup.com

Hi All

I'm writing an article on Australian/Kiwi Gr8 contributors and I'm
just looking for your help in completing my list of the key people.
Would be great if you could help me out at this wiki page:

http://cybershovel.com/doku.php?id=groovymagarticle

(It's an open wiki - no login needed)

We seem to have a pretty high number of contributors in this low
population part of the world. We should shout about it a bit more.

I'm also trying to organise some sort of Groovy BOF for OSDC in
Brisbane in November - great conference (http://2009.osdc.com.au) -
there are 4 groovy/grails talks in the conference and there should be
plenty of groovy people in attendance.

Many Thanks
Steve

--
Refactor
Engage. Succeed. Repeat.

--
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone
632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA