[STARTUP] Cofounder Speed Date Sydney - Sunday 20th May

Ryan Wardell

May 15, 2012, 11:14:04 PM5/15/12
to Groovy Sydney
Hi everyone,

Cofounder Speed Date is back.

Sydney:
Sunday, 20th May, 11am-2:45pm at Fishburners (608 Harris St Ultimo)

Tickets: http://cofounderspeeddate.com.au/

The aim is to pair up tech and business founders who want to work on
startups together. We’ve had confirmed matches in every single event
we’ve run, so the model definitely works.

If you've got a startup and are looking for a cofounder, this event is
for you.
If you're looking for a startup to join, but don't have any ideas
yourself, this event is also for you.

The event includes beer and pizza and a short presentation by veteran
tech entrepreneur Robert Yearsley.

Here's what some previous attendees had to say:

"I met 2-3 potential co-founders and another 3 people I want to keep
in touch with."
- Melanie Kansil
http://boomvox.me/

"I attended some of those in Silicon Valley but this is even better."
- Greg Kowalski
http://www.biko.com.au/

Looking forward to seeing you there! Flick me an email if you've got
any questions.

Cheers,
Ryan