Development opportunity

Bowen Millward

Mar 12, 2009, 7:49:53 PM3/12/09
to Groovy Sydney
Hi there,

We are seriously considering re-developing our solution under the
Grails / Groovy platform and would like to have a chat with you guys
as to how we could possibly achieve this?

--
Kind regards,

Bowen Millward
ICEUS

m:+61 (0) 419359446
P: +61 (2) 8006 2825
e:bowen.m...@iceusglobal.com

http://www.iceusglobal.com

ONE PEOPLE, ONE WORLD, ONE FUTURE ™

Legally Privileged, Strictly Private & Confidential

Dushan Hanuska

Mar 12, 2009, 8:45:50 PM3/12/09
to groovy...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bowen,

I had a quick look at your website. May I ask what is your current solution built upon? Are there any links you can provide, we can have a look at?

I have had an exposure to building Grails/Groovy web apps in last 5 months. Previously I worked on building web apps with Java / J2EE. My last full-time job was with Atlassian, where I worked on JIRA for 3 years. If you decide to go ahead with re-development, would you be hiring new staff? I could be available to start in 2-4 weeks time.

Regards,
Dushan Hanuska

jrobensster

Mar 12, 2009, 11:47:44 PM3/12/09
to Groovy Sydney
Bowen

We (Interlated) built a carbon calculator in grails that works on an
organisation/sub-organisation basis. More of an 'extranet' style in
terms of targeted relationships.

http://projects.interlated.com.au is the UAT site.

We should talk.

Thanks