Continuous Integration and Ask an Attorney

Ben Rousch

Dec 12, 2014, 2:04:06 PM12/12/14
to GR Web Dev, GR Mobile Dev, GR Makers
At Monday's Grand Rapids Python Users Group  meeting we'll be covering a couple of topics that are of a more general interest than usual. I'm sure of you non-Python developers will be interested.

Continuous Integration
    Jace Browning will give us a refresher on the benefits of Continuous Integration (CI) in our projects. He’ll cover a few of the popular hosted and local options along with some of the services that are easily integrated. A live demonstration project will also be presented.

Ask an Attorney
    Our favorite Attorney at Law, Elliott J. R. Church, has graciously offered to answer your legal questions about software, software development, software transactions, licensing, or any other related topic. Bring your questions because it's not often you can talk to a lawyer for free!

For more information and to RSVP, visit http://www.meetup.com/grpython/events/219018799/

I hope to see some of you there!