Upcoming Schedule

Shane Sievers

Sep 6, 2013, 8:38:37 AM9/6/13
to grmob...@googlegroups.com
Hey everybody, hope you are as excited for fall as I am. I just wanted to give everybody a quick heads up on some of the upcoming topics and locations for the GR Mobile Dev meetups.

October 2nd
The October meeting shall be held at OST near downtown GR.  An OST dev will present on Xamarin: a cross-platform development tool for iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows.  Xamarin lets you develop in C# and there are plugins available for Visual Studio.  Learn more and try the Free edition here: https://store.xamarin.com/.

November 6th
The Turkey meeting shall be held at Mutually Human just south of downtown. One of Mutually Human's own devs will present on Susy: Responsive grids for Compass.  Learn more about Susy here: http://susy.oddbird.net/.

Anybody care to see a demo on Android Bootstrap?
Interested in an NFC demo using the NDEF tools lib?

If you have a presentation you would like to deliver or a request for a specific mobile topic, please let me know.  We are still looking to fill at least one more presentation for the October and November meetings.

Thanks everybody!

Shane

Jonathan Kumar

Oct 1, 2013, 2:37:42 PM10/1/13
to grmob...@googlegroups.com, sh...@mediadezine.com
That Android Bootstrap link is pretty cool.  Thanks for sharing!

Mike Langdon

Oct 3, 2013, 8:56:32 AM10/3/13
to grmob...@googlegroups.com, sh...@mediadezine.com
Yes, please, on the bootstrap demo.