January meetup

Shane Sievers

Dec 28, 2013, 9:29:22 AM12/28/13
to grmob...@googlegroups.com

Hey everyone, hope you had a great holiday season and that you were able to spend time with loved ones. I also hope you got some cool new gadgets!

As you may have guessed by now, we have nothing scheduled for the January mobile meet up. It falls on the 1st and it just seemed like an appropriate day to skip.

For the February meeting, how do you feel about some show-and-tell of your new tech or apps? Whether you designed the app or just want to discuss it with the group, we would love to hear about it. If this sounds interesting,  please let one of the organizers, the group, or myself know asap.

We also have a sweet iOS essentials book to give away and if nothing else we can get a presentation together on Google Glass.

More on all this soon and Happy New Year!

Shane
Shanabus@gmail