Web Developer Wanted for GR Startup Venture

Healthera

Apr 26, 2014, 6:22:11 PM4/26/14
to grmob...@googlegroups.com

Healthera Logo.jpg

We are looking for a talented and passionate developer to join our team.  You will work with a Grand Rapids MI startup team that is focused on developing a Healthcare industry software platform.  Our team has developed a functional specification for healthera  – a revolutionary Personal Healthcare Service.  We are now looking for a motivated and entrepreneurial developer to fast-track implementation of the first release.

 The Healthcare field is growing at a fast pace providing substantial opportunity for career and financial growth.  We are offering a unique opportunity to be in on the ground floor of a new class of services.  Equity positions will be considered and offered to high-caliber developers.  You must be able to work closely with business team as well as web and mobile designers and translate their designs into interactive services.

Skills and Experience

 Requirements

     •    Expert at writing HTML/HTML5 that is semantic, well-formed & cross-browser compatible

    •    Expert at writing PHP

     •    Expert at writing CSS

     •    Expert in design production with an impeccable attention to detail

     •    Expert in WordPress

     •    Expert in writing AJAX, jQuery & other JavaScript that is object-oriented and extensible

     •    Proficient at SQL databases like MySQL

We Need Someone Who:

     •    is motivated to be a team player and problem-solver

     •    is passionate about quality code with a good sense of design

     •    wants to make an impact

Contact us at join.he...@gmail.com