Need Topics for Next Week's Meeting

Ben Rousch

Jul 31, 2013, 11:21:51 AM7/31/13
to GR Mobile Dev
We're a week out from the next scheduled GRMobileDev meeting, and I
don't have any topics lined up.

Last weekend I gave a two hour tutorial for Kivy (desktop and mobile
apps in Python) to a packed room at a Python conference. I could give
that talk next week, but I'd prefer to see something of more general
interest to the GRMobileDev group.

Does anyone have a topic or talk they'd like to give?

--
Ben Rousch
bro...@gmail.com

Todd Fortier

Jul 31, 2013, 11:31:09 AM7/31/13
to grmob...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

Been a while but lately I've been exploring using Windows Azure Mobile cloud services to start up new app ideas. I'd be willing to talk about the basics of how to use Azure to jump start APIs, push notifications, and mobile back ends that can tie into other Azure services (SQL, Web apps, etc.).

Let me know if you think other devs would be interested.

Todd

Shane Sievers

Jul 31, 2013, 1:42:39 PM7/31/13
to grmob...@googlegroups.com
I'd still be down for talking about one of the following:
  • Google Tag Manager (for Android)
  • Android Studio
  • NFC and Android (using NDEF tools for Android)

And I would like to hear Todd's info about Azure.

Shane

Ben Rousch

Jul 31, 2013, 1:56:10 PM7/31/13
to GR Mobile Dev
Android Studio would be good. We could get it up and running for
anyone who wants it, then show how to use it.

I have no objection to an Azure talk.

Neil Shaffer

Aug 4, 2013, 10:41:38 AM8/4/13
to grmob...@googlegroups.com

Hey Ben-

I don't see the meetup on the calendar. Am I missing something? What's the date?

Thx

Ben Rousch

Aug 4, 2013, 11:10:49 AM8/4/13
to GR Mobile Dev

Sorry. I'll add it when I get confirmation of topics.

Ben Rousch

Aug 4, 2013, 11:12:08 AM8/4/13
to GR Mobile Dev

Also I need to confirm with Mutually Human for time and location.

Aaron Day

Aug 7, 2013, 5:53:56 AM8/7/13
to grmob...@googlegroups.com
Just checking if the group is indeed meeting at Mutually Human tonight or not...

Ben Rousch

Aug 7, 2013, 6:00:02 AM8/7/13
to GR Mobile Dev
No meeting tonight at MHS.