CCS Education is looking for a Javascript Developer

dev...@gmail.com

Jun 9, 2014, 5:17:06 AM6/9/14
Hi all,

CCS Education is looking for an experienced Javascript Developer. We are looking for someone that has a solid knowledge of pure Javascript and a good understanding of JQuery.

You love writing code, and you will help to create software that performs smoothly on all platforms, with respect for system resources and user-friendliness.

Our clientele consists of large multinational organizations such as Coca-Cola ΗΒ, National Geographic Learning, Pearson-Longman, McGraw-Hill and many more.

CCS is an Athens-based company with offices in Abu Dhabi, Moscow, Nicosia and Dublin.

Working for CCS is synonymous with personal and professional development. Besides an attractive remuneration package, we offer a lively working environment where teamwork, creative thinking and extremely hard work help us meet formidable challenges in the exciting markets of digital education & modern corporate training.

To apply, please send your CV to jo...@ccseducation.com