for mumbai girls

Black Horse

Sep 22, 2010, 2:09:30 PM9/22/10
HI friends,

Any age women Laughing

Your
search is over here. you are in any age now but i can guess what you
need at this time. but dont worries u picked right guy to give
u pleasure.

I m 26 year old 85kg, 6.1ft tall, black eye, athletic body,
Hygienic and friendly

I can create great scenario on bed with u. I have
2years experience n more then 45 to 50 satisfied clients. mature
women, housewife's, retired women, college girls, teen and COUPLE's
are welcome. i give my service only in Mumbai, at u r place or hotel.

also do massage Smilewith long foreplay.

Your 100% satisfaction its my GOAL

diff rents rates for different ager. Cool!!!so what is in u r mind !!!
Cool

this is 100% safe n secure no fake promises

write me for Rates

Trail Rates available for 2hr

SealedNote:- This add only for female. male friends do not contact for
jobSealed