grive does not authenticate, but gives no error message.

Roger Simmons

Nov 2, 2014, 6:22:28 AM11/2/14
to grive...@googlegroups.com
I am running Ubuntu 14.04. I installed grive and typed "grive" at the command line. It tells me to run with the -a option for the first time. It then gives me a link to get a code, and when I type in the code it silently ends. If I then type in "grive" it tells me to do it with the -a option. I again paste in the code and it again silently ends. But using grive again will tell me to use the -a option. And it just continues on like this. I call this a bug - it should display an error if it can't authenticate. And if it can... well, it should work.

There is an error that I get when I type grive that says:
"grive: Symbol `json_tokener_errors' has different size in shared object, consider re-linking:

If this is causing the above to not work, and not tell me that it shouldn't work then perhaps the above warning should become an error.