Sync only specific directory?

grilldos

Jun 10, 2012, 6:52:13 PM6/10/12
to grive...@googlegroups.com
Is it at all possible to sync just a specific directory? I want to use Grive to keep a synced backup of a specific folder on my VPS.

Nestal Wan

Jun 10, 2012, 8:10:15 PM6/10/12
to grive-devel on behalf of grilldos

Yes. This is required for implementing the a future feature.

nickva...@gmail.com

Aug 28, 2013, 3:20:53 PM8/28/13
to grive...@googlegroups.com
On Sunday, June 10, 2012 5:10:15 PM UTC-7, Nestal Wan wrote:
> Yes. This is required for implementing the a future feature.

It is possible? Has this already been implemented?

Henrique Cesar Ulbrich estomagado

Dec 13, 2013, 2:28:42 PM12/13/13
to grive...@googlegroups.com
There's a pull request with this feature implemented. We will be testing it this holiday season and maybe released on January.

hecin...@gmail.com

Feb 21, 2014, 6:24:11 AM2/21/14
to grive...@googlegroups.com
Il giorno lunedì 11 giugno 2012 00:52:13 UTC+2, grilldos ha scritto:
> Is it at all possible to sync just a specific directory? I want to use Grive to keep a synced backup of a specific folder on my VPS.

I need this feature, please
I need to sync just one directory, not the full home.
News ?

meeks...@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2016, 4:15:59 PM2/17/16
to grive-devel
On Sunday, June 10, 2012 at 7:10:15 PM UTC-5, Nestal Wan wrote:
> Yes. This is required for implementing the a future feature.

status??

Vitaliy Filippov

Feb 17, 2016, 4:19:43 PM2/17/16

Implemented long ago in https://github.com/vitalif/grive2