Compilation error

已查看 195 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

pavel.savara

未读,
2012年6月19日 18:50:402012/6/19
收件人 grive...@googlegroups.com
/root/grive/libgrive/src/drive/Resource.cc: In member function 'void gr::Resource::FromLocal(const gr::DateTime&)':
/root/grive/libgrive/src/drive/Resource.cc:264: error: 'struct std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >' has no member named 'string'

I would appreciate advice.

Thanks
Pavel

---
I followed this

I'm building latest master branch.

My systems is : chrooted Debian Linux  2.6.22.18 armv5tejl GNU/Linux (squeeze).
Hardware is DNS-320

Cmake said:
-- The C compiler identification is GNU
-- The CXX compiler identification is GNU
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc -- works
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info
-- Found libgcrypt: -lgcrypt
-- Found JSON-C: /usr/lib/libjson.so
-- Found CURL: /usr/lib/libcurl.so
-- Found EXPAT: /usr/lib/libexpat.so
-- Boost version: 1.42.0
-- Found the following Boost libraries:
--   filesystem
--   system
-- Found libbfd: /usr/lib/libbfd.so
-- Found libiberty: /usr/lib/libiberty.a
-- Boost version: 1.42.0
-- Found the following Boost libraries:
--   program_options
-- Configuring done
-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to: /root/grive

Nestal Wan

未读,
2012年6月20日 06:48:592012/6/20
收件人 grive-devel on behalf of pavel.savara

Sorry I wasnt using booat 1.42.0.

Pavel Šavara

未读,
2012年6月20日 06:52:212012/6/20
收件人 grive-devel on behalf of Nestal Wan
So, which version I should use ?

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 12:48 PM, grive-devel on behalf of Nestal Wan
<grive...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
> Sorry I wasnt using booat 1.42.0.
>
> --

Nestal Wan

未读,
2012年6月20日 07:05:492012/6/20
收件人 grive-devel on behalf of pavel.savara

V1.42 is fine, just different from the 1.47 which fedora is using.

I will make sure the code works for both versions. Please dont update and test it for me.

Pavel Šavara

未读,
2012年6月20日 07:07:062012/6/20
收件人 grive-devel on behalf of Nestal Wan
OK, let me know when you are ready.

Nestal Wan

未读,
2012年6月20日 13:10:422012/6/20
收件人 grive-devel on behalf of pavel.savara

Its pushed. Can you please check again?

Pavel Šavara

未读,
2012年6月20日 17:36:522012/6/20
收件人 grive-devel on behalf of Nestal Wan
It compiled fine and authenticated with server. Now it's syncing the data.
Binary is here
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BzfUdwcyE0-OVkd3bWtWeVoydnc

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 7:10 PM, grive-devel on behalf of Nestal Wan
<grive...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
> Its pushed. Can you please check again?
>
> --

sha...@tech-zion.com

未读,
2013年2月8日 06:55:192013/2/8
收件人 grive...@googlegroups.com
I tried to download the binary from your link. but it is not available.
Can you please provide an updated link

dbg...@gmail.com

未读,
2015年2月25日 04:12:532015/2/25
收件人 grive...@googlegroups.com
Getting same error with RHEL 6.6 and boost 1.41.0

dbg...@gmail.com

未读,
2015年2月25日 04:13:332015/2/25
收件人 grive...@googlegroups.com
On Wednesday, June 20, 2012 at 10:40:42 PM UTC+5:30, Nestal Wan wrote:
> Its pushed. Can you please check again?

Please let me know where do I get sources for this changes from ?
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子