Should grit CLs continue to be cc'd to this mailing list?

ne...@chromium.org

Nov 13, 2015, 1:29:00 PM11/13/15
to grit-developer
Hi all,

Now that grit's code has been moved to the Chromium repository ( https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/grit-developer/E736zUYf5eM ), this list will no longer receive emails each time a CL is uploaded, changed, or landed in grit.

If people want that functionality back, I'm happy to add this mailing list to the WATCHLISTS file in Chromium and restore the previous behavior. Otherwise, I'm going to leave things as-is: no more automated email updates to this list.

Let me know,
Newton