GRIT for Single End Reads RNA-seq

Husna Nugrahapraja

Mar 24, 2015, 5:34:26 AM3/24/15
to grit...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nathan,

I would like to know what will happen when I run GRIT for Single End (SE) RNA-seq
Well, I have read the instruction and its already said that "GRIT only works with stranded and paired RNA-seq data".

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Husna

Nathan Boley

Mar 24, 2015, 10:58:22 AM3/24/15
to Husna Nugrahapraja, grit...@googlegroups.com
Dear Husna,

It currently only works for paired end reads. Adding single end support is pretty high on my TODO list, but I just started a new postdoc and so unfortunately I haven't had much time to spend on GRIT. I've also promised to add unstranded support, but have yet to deliver.

What aspect of GRIT are you most interested in (element discovery or quantification)?

Best, Nathan

Husna Nugrahapraja

Mar 24, 2015, 11:30:03 AM3/24/15
to Nathan Boley, grit...@googlegroups.com
Dear Nathan,

Thanks for your response! I really appreciate it.
I pretty much interested with element discovery Nathan
Hopefully, you can make it available soon.

Thank you

Regards,

Husna