Conference call for people interested in development

Ian Young

Apr 20, 2011, 12:03:21 PM4/20/11
to grinnellplan...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I'd like to hold a conference call for anyone who's interested in
contributing to the Rails project but unsure where or how to start. No
prior experience necessary.

We'll talk about how to approach a task in Rails, plus testing, rspec,
and I'll show you the TDD-ish workflow that works well for me. Everyone
will get a bite-sized task to put your new skills to work and hopefully
merge into Plans at the end of the session!

If it works for most people, the tentative date for this is Sunday, May
1st. I've created a Doodle poll with a number of possible times; if you
are interested in attending please fill out which options work for you:
http://doodle.com/ggn8qirg2pvxkg6p. If you're interested but that day
does not work at all for you, please respond to the poll leaving all
options unchecked, so that I'm aware.

Ian