Vladimir Bukovsky

Andrew Grigorenko

Oct 28, 2019, 1:46:53 AM10/28/19
to General Petro Grigorenko Foundation

Just a few hours ago, I received the sad news that my old friend Volodya Bukovsky was dying, and at 7 hours 32 minutes New York time fatal: "Volodya died today, October 27, at about 10:30 London time.The time of the funeral has not yet been determined. "I still cannot find words to adequately express my sadness from this loss, which I am sure is shared with me by many friends of Vladimir and millions of those who never knew him personally.Goodbye dear friend. May you rest in peace.

Andrew P. Grigorenko
President of General Petro Grigorenko Foundation
www.grigorenko.org

Sevil Sevdiyar

Oct 28, 2019, 4:42:10 PM10/28/19
to grigor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andrew,
So sorry for for you and the world's loss, may he rest in peace. I am reading about him now in the book  "Abuse of Psychiatry for Political Repression in the Soviet Union"  through google books.  He was truly courageous. I believe the these types of people who are driven by justice never dye, their energy are transferred somehow to others.

Sincerely,
Sevil