Thank you

Andrew Grigorenko

Sep 6, 2020, 11:51:09 AM9/6/20
to General Petro Grigorenko Foundation
Today, September 6, 2020, I turned 75. In light of the fact that just four days ago the world celebrated the 75th anniversary of the end of World War II, my anniversary does not seem to be such an outstanding event. Nevertheless, in the life of an individual, three quarters of a century is a very remarkable milestone.
The day is just beginning for me, but I have already managed to receive numerous congratulations from relatives, friends and even strangers. I am deeply grateful to all of you. In the coming days, I will try to answer your congratulations individually.

Andrew P. Grigorenko
President of General Petro Grigorenko Foundation
www.grigorenko.org

Sevil Sevdiyar

Sep 17, 2020, 11:13:14 AM9/17/20
to grigor...@googlegroups.com
Happy Birthday Andrew from me and on behalf of my dad Mehmet. May you have many more healthy and happy ones.
Please don't feel obligated to reply as I would not want to add to your very long list of replies to well wishers.
image.pngimage.png

Love,
Sevil