06/03/24 Grif.Net - First of the Month Humor Attempt

b...@grif.net

Jun 3, 2024, 10:55:37 AMJun 3
to gri...@googlegroups.com

[We try to start the first weekday of each month serving you some truly funny jokes.  In June it appears we will fail again. But failure for 332 months in a row (since 1996) does not stop us from offering a more mediocre fare that will hopefully bring at least a slight smile to your face.]

What happened to the magazine about ceiling fans?

It went out of business due to poor circulation.

What word is spelled incorrectly in every dictionary?
Incorrectly

What does a house wear?
A dress.

What does an English penguin use to construct its house?
Igloos it together.

What do you receive when you ask a lemon for help?

Lemonaid.

What did the sore mummy found in the Great Pyramid say it needed after so many years?
A Cairo-practor

What happened when I was asked how many grif net puns were published in Germany?
I replied, "Nein"

What was the result of some aquatic mammals at the zoo escaping?

It was otter chaos.

~~

Dr Bob Griffin

b...@grif.net www.grif.net